Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Eve

This weekend we prepared for Halloween. I made cupcakes for Kale to take to the sitter. They don't look too great, but they do taste pretty good.

We let Kale paint his pumpkin since he's not quite ready to carve one yet. He loved doing this. I think Kris thought I was a little crazy for letting a 1 year old use paint (it was washable).

Admiring his handiwork.


I made him wear one of my old T-shirts as a smock.

He didn't like having paint on his hands and insisted on washing his hands as soon as possible. He also tried to wipe the paint from his hands onto my pants...this pregnant lady can still move pretty fast when she needs to!


My pumpkin...I was pretty proud of the way it turned out. It's been years since I have carved a pumpkin.

My silly man.

The finished product...mine is on the left and Kris' is on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment