Saturday, January 7, 2012

1 Month Old!

It's hard to believe that Liam turned 1 month old yesterday. I am going to try to take pictures each month on the day he was born so I can track how much he has grown. He is still eating like a champ. Kris got back in town from Canada yesterday and kept commenting on how "huge" Liam looked. He completely fills out 3 month clothing and is well on his way to wearing 6 month clothes already. It's truly amazing how quickly babies grow in the beginning--it seems almost painful. I guess that's why they do all that sleeping.

In other news, we made it through the week with just mom and boys. Kale did manage to come down with strep throat during that time. (Like I said in my previous post...it's Murphy's Law of Parenting.) However, Kris got in town just in time to take Kale to the doctor. I am thankful for my husband!


No comments:

Post a Comment