Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas #2

Kris' parents and sister came to visit us and meet Liam. They arrived on the 27th, so we had our second Christmas with them! Once again, we had too many presents and ate too much food! Kale and Liam got lots of great presents from our family members in Iowa. 

Kale received lots of color wonder art supplies. (These are wonderful if you have toddlers, so they can paint, use markers, etc, and the color only shows on special paper. 


Missy, Marilyn, and I went to get our toenails done one afternoon.

On the 30th, Iowa State and University of Iowa played in bowl games, so we made lots of food and watched the games. Well...Kris and I mainly chased after children, but Kris did attempt to watch the game. 

My boys in their Iowa gear. 

Grandma Marilyn dressed in her Iowa gear too. 

I don't own any Iowa State attire, so I wore yellow in support (It was the best I could do.) 

My brother bought Liam this six-pack shirt. He looks hilarious in it!

Kale had a bit of a mishap with the marshmallows. He did attempt to clean up after himself though!

No comments:

Post a Comment