Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sleeping Baby

Aunt Missy took these pictures while she was here. Liam looks very greasy in this picture...he had aquaphor all over his face. He has been peeling like crazy so I have been slathering the lotion on! 

Liam has this shirt that says "lil brother Liam" and Kale has one that says "big brother Kale". I failed to get a picture of the two of them together. 


We have had lots of family at our house over the past month. Yesterday was the first day Kris and I were solo parents without help from family, and today, Kris left for Canada. So, I am home with both boys by myself until Friday afternoon. I have been very nervous about this. Kale has been having a very hard time transitioning to life with Liam, so I was really afraid this week would be filled with tears, however, so far so good! 1 day down, 3 more to go. Kale went to the sitter this morning and Liam has slept basically all day (what's new). When Kale got home from the sitter, he was very sweet to Liam. No one threw any fits and I don't think any tears were shed. Keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer for me. Hopefully we will make it until Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment