Thursday, April 5, 2012

Bunny Bait




Kale and I made bunny bait together this afternoon. It was interesting "cooking" with him. We made two batches...one for home and one for daycare. By the second batch, he knew exactly what to do. 





Why is my child naked, eating a sucker, while cooking? Because he wanted to be! (I have learned to pick my battles.) At one point, I turned around and he had taken off his diaper and was standing there completely naked in just a pair of sandals. Gives the naked chef a whole new meaning! 








Liam was a good boy and sat and observed the whole process. I know he can't wait to help next year! 





My floor was a complete disaster by the time we were through. And of course, the housekeeper had just come the day before. 








The finished product!





Recipe for Bunny Bait





1 bag of tender white microwave popcorn


2 cups of pretzel sticks


2 cups of rice chex cereal


1 bag of pastel M&Ms


1 container of white almond bark


Sprinkles





Mix together the popcorn, pretzel sticks, chex cereal. Lay out on a cookie sheet (I used two cookie sheets). Drizzle with melted almond bark. Apply sprinkles before mixture is set. Once the mixture is set, add the M&Ms. 



No comments:

Post a Comment