Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pajama Day

We declared today P.J. Day. We wore our pj's all day, sat around the house, relaxed, and enjoyed our Sunday. ( I had my p.j.'s on since thursday night, since I had the shingles. I was being a real bum!)

As soon as I got the camera out to take Kale's picture, he yelled, "no, no, no" and started running away from the camera. The next few pictures show his reaction to getting his picture taken...



Kris decided he didn't want his picture taken either. 


We even tried holding Kale down to take his picture...it didn't work. 

Sweet Liam...he has gotten so good at rolling over. The second I put him on his stomach, over he goes. 


I am thankful for our nice, relaxing weekend. I needed the time to relax, get well, and get ready for the week at hand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment