Wednesday, April 4, 2012

First Giggles

A couple of memorable things happened with Liam today. When I went to pick him up from the sitter, he had this outfit on. . . that might not seem too memorable to most. But this was not the outfit I sent him in. He had a blow out and the sitter had to change him, only the clothes in the diaper bag were not his. They were Kale's. He has one of Kale's outfits on here. It fits pretty darn good, huh? 


Kale insisted on holding Liam this afternoon, so he sat in Liam's bouncer and I put Liam in his lap. A few minutes later, Liam passed gas rather loudly. I looked at Kale, opened my mouth, and gasped. Liam, in turn, let out the biggest belly laugh. He did this multiple times for about 30 seconds. This is hilarious to me because this is Liam's first real laugh...and he did it because he passed gas on his brother. He is definitely a Helling! Nothing makes Kris laugh like telling his brother, Aaron's, McDonald's story!! (family joke)

No comments:

Post a Comment