Sunday, May 6, 2012

Guess Who's 5 Months Old?

If you guessed Liam, you are right! Time flies! My little man is close to sitting up. 

I bought Kale and Liam Big Bro, Little Bro shirts. Kale's mouth is full of fruit snacks in this picture. 

Liam is always going for his toes--his new favorite toy!

I think Liam is also getting ready to get a tooth, due to the excessive slobbering.

In this picture, I think he looks just like Kale.

Funny/Sweet Things Kale has done to Liam recently:
He calls Liam "my buddy" and hugs him. 

Liam was in the bouncer and Kale was loving on him, while I was putting my make-up on. I was enjoying watching this display of affection, thinking how lucky I was to be the mother of two great boys...Liam was smiling at Kale, so his mouth was open. Kale takes his finger and jams the entire thing in Liam's throat. He gagged, of course. I have a feeling kale won't do that once Liam has a few teeth.

Liam was in the bouncer in the kitchen while I was making dinner. He was starting to fuss. Kale would run over to him, wrap his arms around Liam's middle, put his head on Liam's chest and just chatter away to him. Liam would stop crying. Then, Kale would run away. A few seconds later, Liam would start fussing again and  Kale would do the same thing. This process went on at least 20 times. 

Liam was laying on a blanket and Kale wanted to lay next to him and listen to a story. Liam kept reaching out and touching Kale or grabbing his clothing. Kale repeatedly told him, "No, Ni, " or "Stop, Ni." in a whining voice. And so it begins...(Kale calls Liam "Ni" because he can't say Liam. This is his attempt to say "Lee") 

No comments:

Post a Comment