Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Richmond update!

I am in Richmond right now and am happy to report this trip was a success! I found a MDO program for Kale that I love! The teachers are all certified and have tons of experience. It's a nationally accredited preschool and comes highly recommended. And finally...they have an opening for him! He will start after Labor Day and will go 2 days a week.

Additionally, I interviewed for a part-time position teaching adult ESOL students. They offered me the position on the spot. I will start at the end of August. I will work 2 evenings a week. I am so excited to have the opportunity to stay home with the boys but still stay current in my career.

In other news, my flight did get cancelled so I am stuck in Richmond another night. I miss my boys!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment