Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Just a Few More Days...

I have just 1 1/2 days left until I begin my new job...full-time mom. I have to admit, I am more nervous about this job than I have been about any other job I have ever held. This is, by far, the most important job I have ever had. As a matter of fact, I am so nervous about it, I have developed shingles...again! I think that I will enjoy it and I know it is something I will get used to, but I can't help worrying about officially leaving the "working world" for the time being (all stay-at-home moms know it is much easier to work than to stay at home--taking care of babies is hard work!).

The move to Richmond will take place in just 5 short weeks. We are SO excited about this change. Things seem to be coming together. I have an interview next week for a part-time position (2 days a week in the evening) working with adult learners. I have found a great Pre-K program that Kale will attend 2 days a week in the morning. We felt it was key that he attend some type of Pre-K program for the social interaction (he is not the greatest around other kids). I have also been researching Richmond and have found tons of fun activities for us to do this summer.

I haven't taken many picture lately, so I decided to include some quotes I found on pinterest.

I love reading and am always looking for a good book. I particularly love series, but always feel like a little piece of me is missing whenever I get to the end...

Amen!

I know this will probably really be my prayer in the coming days of being home with my boys...

I couldn't help but laugh when I read this! Going to Wal-Mart used to be a chore. Now it is one of my favorite activities!




I love my husband!



Having a 2 1/2 year old can be very, very challenging at times. He is right in the middle of the terrible twos and the tantrums are truly terrible! Some days it feels like he whines and cries nonstop. But some days--oh, he is so sweet. He loves his little brother fiercely! He likes for Liam to go everywhere he goes and actually attempts to carry him around sometimes. (This is difficult considering Liam only weighs 3 lbs less than Kale.) He kisses and hugs on Liam constantly and everything he talks about is "Ni." 

No comments:

Post a Comment