Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

We had a great Mother's Day. Kris had just gotten in town from Spain, so we got to celebrate all together. 

The boys took me to brunch. Kale and Liam cooperated nicely and didn't throw any major tantrums (that in itself was a great gift!) 

Kale was so happy his daddy was back in town. The morning of Mother's Day, Kale came into our bedroom bright and early. As soon as he saw Kris, he giggled and giggled. 

Liam was very happy considering he was still sick. He started running fever on Saturday night and as of today, Monday, he is still running fever. His rash has cleared up on in some places, but then spread to other places. Right now, it is all over his face. The nights at our house have been rough. He didn't sleep much Saturday and hardly slept at all on Sunday night. I suspect tonight will be a rough night as well. 

The boys bought me beautiful pink roses. They also ordered a new cover for my kindle and a Crockingirls Cookbook for me. Those should both arrive this week. Kris, however, gave me the best gift of all--sleep! I got to sleep in on Sunday until 9:30 a.m., then I took a long nap on Sunday afternoon. This was a great present! 

No comments:

Post a Comment