Friday, May 11, 2012

Too Good to be True




Kris has been gone almost a week. Things have been going very well. I thought we were going to make it through the entire seven days without any drama. Then I woke up this morning. Liam had a rash all over his stomach. I called and made an appointment for him to see the doctor first thing this morning. I was worried it might be chickenpox. As the day went on the rash spread. It turns out he probably has hand foot and mouth disease. It's not really a disease. It's just an illness. I feel so sorry for him. He has a rash everywhere. He has it on his arms, legs, stomach, head, neck, feet, hands, and even between his little fingers. So far we've only run a low-grade temperature. Hopefully he continues to feel pretty good. I am sure kale will get it next.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment