Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend




We really enjoyed our Memorial Day Weekend. We went swimming on Sunday afternoon. Kale was completely in his element and had a great time.

Kris repeatedly threw Kale up in the air and caught him. Kale jumped off the ledge into Kris' arms and he was even willing to put his face in the water! I was impressed by that. He would make swimming motions by paddling his arms and kicking his feet. I think he will do really well at swimming lessons. We will have to work on running though--he was terrible about running around the pool. It just about scared me to death!

Liam had a good time too...though not as much fun as Kale. 

Wow! Does he ever look like Kale here!


On Monday we went to our favorite park to show Kris the ducks. The ducks weren't too hungry, as there must have been a ton of people there feeding them. After many attempts, we finally found some that would take our bread. 

Liam hung out in the stroller and chewed on his toes while we fed the ducks.

These pictures don't do justice to the ducks, but we found some massive ganders! If you know me, you know I do not care for our feathered friends. They freak me out. The most giant duck came right up to us and probably would've taken the bread from our hands. (I ran away at that point). The duck proceeded to follow us down the sidewalk. Scary!




1 comment:

  1. I can finally comment! I love being able to keep up with you through this blog! The boys are precious as always. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete