Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Quotes from Pinterest

I finally decided to get on the Pinterest Bus. I am usually a little late on fads...it took me forever to get on Facebook and I am just now starting Pinterest. I don't think I have time to be as committed as some, but who knows, summer's comin'! These are some cute sayings I found. The one above is something I need to post on my fridge. I am such a clean freak. I really have a hard time enjoying anything if my house isn't spotless. I have found with 2 little ones, my house is only spotless on Wednesday (when the housekeeper comes), and then, it only lasts about 5 minutes. 

I hope Kale and Liam are able to do all of these things!

I love this one! Being a mother is such a special thing. I love knowing that I was the very first one to feel my little guys move. No one loves like a momma!


This one is for my dear hubby. I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband! I really could not make due without him. He travels alot and sometimes I have borderline panic attacks when I think about what I do if he didn't make it home. I don't think I could go on without him. 

Oh my sweet Liam...is still not sleeping through the night. I can't find it in my heart to let him cry it out either. So I get up...sometimes several times a night. But I try to remember, it won't be like this for long. 


This quote made me think of Richmond. I am so stoked to get out of Amarillo. I cannot wait for the move to Richmond in just 6 short weeks. There is so much to do there.  Virginia Beach is only an hour and a half away. We are 2 1/2 hours from DC and 4 hours from NYC. I predict lots of fun weekend trips! Not to mention, the city of Richmond is full of fun things to see and do. I am looking forward to being home with my sweet boys, too!

I wish that I was crafty and could make this sign for my mom, but since I am not, I thought I would post it instead. I love you, mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment